How Does Home Staging Benefit the Seller?
- Professionally staged homes present and show better than competing houses for sale, including new construction homes and higher-priced houses.
- Staged properties will sell faster when compared with homes that have not been staged. From the date of listing until the day of closing, home staging shortens this time frame, even in a slow real estate market.
- The shorter the time frame, the more a seller saves on the monthly expenses of mortgage, maintenance and taxes.
- Studies show that the longer the property is on the market, the lower the selling price will be. (A price reduction is inevitable).
- Staged properties can increase the number of offers and selling price in hot markets.
- Buyers view professionally staged listings as “well-maintained’.
- Buyers’ agents recognize that professionally staged listings are “move-in” ready and are inclined to show staged properties.
- Photos of professionally staged listings look better in print and web media, and over 90% of buyers start their home search online.*
- Professionally staged listings “STAND-OUT” in prospective buyers’ minds.
How Does Home Staging Benefit Buyers?
- Overall, professional stagers agree that staging a property prior to going on the market benefits everyone involved with the sale and purchase of the property.
- Staging shows buyers the property’s true potential.
- Professional stagers recommend repairs and upgrades that are needed to get the property in market ready condition.
- Buyers often do not have the funds to purchase a home and then pay more money to address repairs, painting, etc. Buyers realize and appreciate the benefits of purchasing a professionally staged property.
All in all, home staging benefits everyone – sellers, buyers, real estate agents, investors and builders.