Kitchens and bathrooms sell homes. Buyers will pay special attention to these areas. It is so important to be sure these rooms are in the best condition possible. This includes being clean and up-to-date.
- Kitchens and bathrooms must be immaculate.
- Update appliances if possible.
- Check all the doors and cabinets to make sure they open smoothly. Repair if needed.
- Tighten doorknobs.
- Re-caulk or re-grout showers, tubs and sinks.
- Touch-up cabinet paint in bathroom and kitchen.
- Consider upgrading bathroom mirrors.
- Replace missing or broken tiles.
- Replace the garbage disposal if needed.
- Air out and clean inside of cabinets and under sinks.
Consider giving mirrors in your bathroom a facelift by using MirrorMate.
- DIY Painting Tips Exterior Prep Work Tips - April 26, 2016
- 20 Tips To Make Your Home Sale Ready - April 26, 2016
- Kitchen and Bathroom Staging Tips - April 26, 2016
- terdt - March 22, 2016
- Broward Chapter - March 11, 2016
- RESA® National - March 11, 2016
- Staging Benefits - March 11, 2016
- Join Our Chapter - March 11, 2016
Category: Home Staging Tips